MILANO CLIMBING EXPO 2018 HAS BEEN A GREAT CLIMBING FEAST!
At Milan Climbing Expo 2018 everyone won: the climbers, who took part in the lead and bouldering competitions, but above all the public, who lived the emotions of the competitions and during the workshops, had the opportunity to try new techniques guided by the top athletes.
HERE YOU GO: CLIMBING EXPO 2018 IN NUMBERS:
- 3 days of event
- 5 workshops (Big wall, Trad climbing, Dry tooling, Lead, Boulder and Physiology of Climbing)
- 12 top brands as Partners and Sponsors, who organized activities and contests for the public
- 25 top climbers
- more than 80 participants in the lead and boulder qualifications
- more than 15,000 views of the Lead and Boulder Contest comp on our social channels
- more than 1,800 climbing and mountain enthusiasts who have participated, had fun, tried new experiences with real athletes and icons of the international climbing movement, got excited during the competitions.
Milano Climbing Expo 2018 has seen the patronage of the Municipality of Pero, and of FASI and the participation of Antonio Rossi, Councilor for Sports of the Lombardy Region, and Valentina Graziosi, Journalist and Councilor for Tourism of the city of Novara.